Wall-Mount Economy Handcuff Bar
The KryptoMax® wall-mount economy handcuff bar is comprised of strong stainless steel and includes a heavy gauge stainless wall mounting plates designed for intensive use in a variety of correctional facilities and environments. They are available in various lengths that can be customized to meet your requirements.
- Fully-Welded Stainless Steel Construction
- Square Stainless Tubing with Smooth, Ground Corners and Edges for Safety
- Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Stainless Mounting Plates
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Made in the USA
STAINLESS STEEL ECONOMY HANDCUFF BAR
G2’s KryptoMax® wall-mount economy handcuff bar is a fully-welded, one-piece, stainless steel restraint-attachment bar for intensive use.
Ideal for corrections, detention, jails, police departments, prisons, and similar facilities, this wall-mounted restraint bar is available in custom configurations and sizes.
This handcuff bar is considered an economy version as they are affordably priced due to ready availability of the square bar tubing and wall-mounting plate which are typically maintained in inventory and the same stainless steel materials used for fabricating many of our other products.
We also offer other styles of restraint attachment items such as the KryptoMax® standard stainless steel restraint bar made with round tubing and our stainless steel handcuff ring with mounting plate. We also offer stainless steel wall-mounting plates for extra reinforcement on less-sturdy surfaces. These can be customized for your requirements.
This wall-mount economy handcuff bar is made of a strong, one inch (1”) square stainless steel tubing.
The square tubing is welded to four wall-standoffs, each welded to a twelve (12) gauge four by four inch (4” x 4”) stainless wall mounting plate with a brushed finish (for the standard part, KM-WHCB-48in (48″ bar length), listed here).
This product is made in our Texas facility. Custom restraint bar lengths, wall-stand-off quantities & placement, and wall-mounting plate sizes are available to match your requirements.
The 1/8″ thick stainless steel mounting plate has four ½” diameter mounting holes on each plate for secure, solid mounting.
This wall-mounted restraint bar is ground smooth for safety and to eliminate sharp corners or edges.
The exposed surfaces have a #4 polished finish that is easy to clean and disinfect.
The handcuff bar dimensions and mounting configuration can be customized (e.g. wider mounting plates, pre-drilled mount hole placement, custom mounting flange options, etc.).
This item is also available with mild steel construction instead of stainless steel. Powder coated mild steel is not as resilient as stainless, but can offer some initial cost savings to meet budget requirements.
Mounting to concrete, stone, or other similar solid surfaces with tamper resistant concrete bolts & anchors is recommended for secure installation of the economy restraint bar. Please contact us to discuss options, recommendations, or solutions for mounting to surfaces other than concrete, stone, or other similar.
Tamper-resistant bolts and concrete anchors are also available for purchase. They can be provided with the wall-mounted handcuff bar, for example:
- 3.25″ Long KryptoMax® Button Head Tamper-Resistant Concrete Bolt & Anchor with Stainless Steel Post & Steel Zinc Plated Anchor Body Four (4) Pack (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/2X3.1/4-Z-4-PACK)
– 3.25″ inch Long (1/2″ x 3 -1/4″ long (.5″ x 3.25″ long))
– Part GAT-BHA-1/2X3.1/4-Z-4-PACK includes K55 socket security bit for installing concrete bolts with a power drill
- 3.75″ Long KryptoMax® Button Head Tamper-Resistant Concrete Bolt & Anchor with Stainless Steel Post & Steel Zinc Plated Anchor Body Four (4) Pack (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/2X3.3/4-Z-4-PACK)
– 3.75″ inch Long (1/2″ x 3-3/4″ long (.5″ x 3.75″ long))
– Part GAT-BHA-1/4X3.3/4-Z-4-PACK includes K55 socket security bit for installing concrete bolts with a power drill
- 4″ Long KryptoMax® Button Head Tamper-Resistant Concrete Bolt & Anchor with Stainless Steel Post & Steel Zinc Plated Anchor Body Four (4) Pack (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/2X4-Z-4-PACK)
– 4″ inch Long (1/2″ x 4″ long (.5″ x 4″ long))
– Part GAT-BHA-1/2X4-Z-4-PACK includes K55 socket security bit for installing concrete bolts with a power drill
- KryptoMax® Button Head K55 socket security bit for installation of 1/2″ (.5″) tamper resistant hardware you provide for power drills (Part Number: GAT-KM-T55)
G2 offers a full line of intensive use furniture for a variety of border control, commercial, detention, government, industrial, and security applications.
Wall-Mount Economy Handcuff Bar
G2 Automated Technologies, LLC
|Country of Origin|
Made in the USA
KM-WHCB-48in (48" bar length)
(Alternate, Old Part Number: GAT-WM-HCB-100-48)
51" Length Overall with Mounting Plates
4 Foot (48") Length Bar (1" Square Tubing) for Part KM-WHCB-48in
4" × 4" x 1/8" Mounting Plates
Dimensions can be customized to meet your requirements
Fully-Welded (GTAW), Single Piece Design for Strength
1" Square Stainless Steel Tubing Bar
Four (4) 12 Gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel Mounting Plates Each with Four (4) Half-Inch (½”) Pre-Drilled Mounting Holes (for 48" Handcuff Bar Version)
Custom Materials and Configurations Available – Contact Us to Discuss Your Specifications or Note Custom Requirements in Your Quote Request
Life Time Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Click Image to Open or Download PDF
Click Image to Open or Download PDF Format