Wall-Mount Handcuff Ring
The KryptoMax® wall-mount handcuff ring is a single piece, fully-welded, stainless steel restraint solution. This items is typically kept in stock and available for small quantity USA orders with quick shipping.
- Single Piece, Fully-Welded Construction
- 12 Gauge Stainless Steel Back Plate
- 3/8″ Stainless Steel Rod Handcuff “Ring”
- Four 1/2″ Pre-Drilled Mounting Holes
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Made in the USA
STAINLESS STEEL WALL-MOUNT HANDCUFF RING
G2’s KryptoMax® wall-mount handcuff ring is a fully-welded, single piece design for securing restraints to a solid surface.
The stainless steel restraint ring is supplied ready to mount to a wall or other solid surface, such as concrete, block, brick, metal, and stone-based materials.
The handcuff rings are designed for intensive-use in a variety of correctional facilities, detention centers, police departments, and similar settings.
These wall-mounted restraint rings are available as a single unit as shown here, as well as in multiple units all welded to a single backplate. Contact us for any custom requests or note your requirements in your quote request.
These stainless steel handcuff rings are typically kept in stock and available for quick shipping. Individual pieces and small quantity domestic USA-based orders can be placed via link below. Request a quote for large quantity orders, custom orders, and for shipments outside the USA.
We also offer restraint bars such as the KryptoMax® economy version handcuff bar made with square stainless steel tubing and our standard stainless steel restraint bar made with round tubing. All can be customized for your requirements.
This wall-mount handcuff ring is made of a strong three-eighths inch (3/8”) stainless rod welded to a twelve (12) gauge six by six inch (6” x 6”) stainless wall mounting plate with a brushed finish.
The 1/8″ thick stainless steel mounting plate has four ½” diameter mounting holes on each plate for secure, solid mounting.
The mounting configuration can be customized (e.g. wider mounting plates, pre-drilled mount hole placement, custom mounting flange options, etc.).
This item is also available with mild steel construction instead of stainless steel. Powder coated mild steel is not as resilient as stainless, but can offer some initial cost savings to meet budget requirements.
Mounting to concrete, stone, or other similar solid surfaces with tamper resistant concrete bolts & anchors is recommended for secure installation of the restraint ring. Please contact us to discuss options, recommendations, or solutions for mounting to surfaces other than concrete, stone, or other similar.
Tamper-resistant bolts and concrete anchors are also available for purchase. They can be provided with the wall-mounted handcuff ring, for example:
- 3.25″ Long KryptoMax® Button Head Tamper-Resistant Concrete Bolt & Anchor with Stainless Steel Post & Steel Zinc Plated Anchor Body Four (4) Pack (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/2X3.1/4-Z-4-PACK)
– 3.25″ inch Long (1/2″ x 3 -1/4″ long (.5″ x 3.25″ long))
– Part GAT-BHA-1/2X3.1/4-Z-4-PACK includes K55 socket security bit for installing concrete bolts with a power drill
- 3.75″ Long KryptoMax® Button Head Tamper-Resistant Concrete Bolt & Anchor with Stainless Steel Post & Steel Zinc Plated Anchor Body Four (4) Pack (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/2X3.3/4-Z-4-PACK)
– 3.75″ inch Long (1/2″ x 3-3/4″ long (.5″ x 3.75″ long))
– Part GAT-BHA-1/4X3.3/4-Z-4-PACK includes K55 socket security bit for installing concrete bolts with a power drill
- 4″ Long KryptoMax® Button Head Tamper-Resistant Concrete Bolt & Anchor with Stainless Steel Post & Steel Zinc Plated Anchor Body Four (4) Pack (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/2X4-Z-4-PACK)
– 4″ inch Long (1/2″ x 4″ long (.5″ x 4″ long))
– Part GAT-BHA-1/2X4-Z-4-PACK includes K55 socket security bit for installing concrete bolts with a power drill
- KryptoMax® Button Head K55 socket security bit for installation of 1/2″ (.5″) tamper resistant hardware you provide for power drills (Part Number: GAT-KM-T55)
G2 offers a full line of intensive use furniture for a variety of border control, commercial, detention, government, industrial, and security applications.
READY TO PURCHASE ONE OR A FEW?
Individual units and small quantity USA purchases available for quick ship through the Buy Now link.
This product is available for sale online for USA orders only on G2’s Lab-Coat-Hooks.comTM website by clicking the Buy Now button below or at:
G2 Automated Technologies, LLC
|Country of Origin|
Made in the USA
(Alternate, Old Part Number: GAT-WM-HCR-100)
6" × 6" Backplate with 2.75" Tall Ring
Dimensions can be customized to meet your requirements
Fully-Welded, Single Piece Design for Strength
12 Gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel Mounting Plate with Four (4) Half-Inch (½”) Pre-Drilled Mounting Holes
3/8” Solid Stainless Steel Round Rod
Custom Materials and Configurations Available – Contact Us to Discuss Your Specifications or Note Custom Requirements in Your Quote Request
Life Time Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Click Image to Open or Download PDF
Click Image to Open or Download PDF Format