Floor Mount Detention Bench with Handcuff Bar
The KryptoMax® stainless steel floor mount detention bench with handcuff bar sets the standard for intensive use seating. Made in the USA, custom sizes are always available, and a standard life time warranty is included.
- Fully Welded Stainless Steel Construction
- Heavy Schedule 40 Stainless Steel Pipe Pedestals
- ½” Diameter Mounting Holes for Secure Floor Mounting
- Restraint Bar (Handcuff Bar)
- Fully Customizable
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Made in the USA
STAINLESS STEEL FLOOR MOUNT DETENTION BENCH WITH HANDCUFF BAR
G2’s KryptoMax® floor mount detention bench with handcuff bar is built for a lifetime of use using uncompromising designs and materials for superior strength and durability.
The heavy gauge stainless steel construction is intended for intensive-use in high security areas such as detention centers, holding areas, jails, prisons, and other demanding environments.
Because the surfaces are the 12 gauge stainless steel, this bench is easy to clean, disinfect, and maintain. In addition, fully welded stainless steel resists tampering or vandalism attempts.
The clean design and solid construction of our stainless steel floor mounted detention benches make them suitable for a variety of intensive use applications and detention installations where safety and security are of highest concern.
MADE IN THE USA:
KryptoMax® detention benches are available in many different styles, with various mounting options.
This KryptoMax® detention bench with restraint bar is available in various lengths to meet your specific space requirements or for seating 1, 2, 3 or more persons.
Because it is manufactured in our USA facility, custom dimensions are always available.
We also offer wall-mounted detention benches such our stainless steel, fold-up, wall-mounted bench. Other types of floor-mounted detention benches are available, such as our floor-mounted stainless steel prison bench with handcuff rings built for maximum security and the popular KryptoMax® standard stainless steel corrections bench with restraint rings welded to the bench floor pedestals.
REQUESTING A QUOTE:
Use the request quote feature on this site to get a fast estimate for pricing, availability, and shipping. Note any special requirements in the quote request. One of our sales representatives will respond quickly if there are any additional details required or if you have questions.
Items to consider and specify in your quote request:
(If no custom requirements are noted in your request, the standard detention bench configuration will be quoted: a 72″ wide x 12″ deep x 18″ high stainless steel wall mount detention bench without restraint bar or rings)
- Length/Width of Bench
- (Standard length/width shown in product images and specific to part number KM-FDB-72in is 72″ (6′ length/width))
- (Other suggested lengths 24″ to 96″ (2′ to 8′ length))
- (Length/width is customizable to meet your specific requirements)
- Depth of Bench Top Seat
- (Standard seat depth is 12″ (1′ deep))
- (Customizable to meet your specific requirements)
- Optional Restraint Rings
- Note if Restraint Rings (Handcuff Rings) are to be included instead of the handcuff bar
- Square shape restraint rings are available as the standard upgrade option. Other shapes and styles available – note special requirements in your quote request
- Typically, handcuff rings for standard grade detention bench are welded on each of the 2” diameter schedule 40 stainless steel pedestals. Optional reinforcement of seat top can enable welding of the restraint rings to the underside of the bench top near the front edge. Please note if you have a preference if adding optional handcuff rings instead of the handcuff bar for this bar or see our floor-mounted, heavy duty, stainless steel prison bench with handcuff rings or our standard stainless steel detention bench with restraint rings.
This floor-mount detention bench features a fully-welded, heavy duty, 12 gauge stainless steel construction with a standard #4 polished finish.
There is a one half inch (1½”) flange around the perimeter of the top.
A 12 gauge stainless steel reinforcement plate is welded to the underside of the seat top.
Then, three (3) two inch (2″) diameter schedule 40 stainless steel pedestals are welded to the stainless steel reinforced plate on the underside of the bench top for the 72″ inch bench versions. Other sizes require fewer, or more, pedestals, depending upon your requirements and selected configuration.
A stainless steel floor plate is welded to the bottom of each pedestal. Theses floor plates are seven and a quarter inch by seven and a quarter inch (7¼” x 7¼”) square and one quarter inch (¼”) thick.
The four (4) mounting holes per plate are each one-half inch(½”) in diameter. Therefore, the use of larger diameter hardware results in secure floor mounting particularly when installed with tamper resistant hardware.
We recommend four (4) half-inch (½”) by three and quarter inch (3¼”) long tamper resistant expansion bolts (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/2 x 3 1/4-Z-SS) for each floor plate installation on concrete, stone or other solid surfaces, along with a tamper-resistant-compatible driver for power drills (Part Number: GAT-KM-T55).
All corners and edges are are ground smooth and rounded for safety.
Therefore, the fully welded stainless steel wall mount bench provides a secure, strong, single piece design specifically for intensive use.
Alternatively, this bench is available with mild steel construction instead of stainless steel. Powder coated mild steel is not as resilient as stainless, but can offer some initial cost savings to meet budget requirements.
Made in the USA, our stainless steel detention benches set the standard for intensive-use applications. We stand behind the quality of these benches with an included lifetime workmanship warranty.
Due to the weight and security considerations, mounting to concrete, stone, or other similar solid surfaces with tamper resistant concrete bolts & anchors is recommended for secure installation. Please contact us to discuss options, recommendations, or solutions for mounting to surfaces other than concrete, stone, or other similar.
Tamper-resistant bolts and concrete anchors are also available for purchase. They can be provided with the bench for a complete detention seating solution, for example:
- 3.25″ Long KryptoMax® Button Head Tamper-Resistant Concrete Bolt & Anchor with Stainless Steel Post & Steel Zinc Plated Anchor Body Four (4) Pack (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/2X3.1/4-Z-4-PACK)
– 3.25″ inch Long (1/2″ x 3 -1/4″ long (.5″ x 3.25″ long))
– Part GAT-BHA-1/2X3.1/4-Z-4-PACK includes K55 socket security bit for installing concrete bolts with a power drill
- 3.75″ Long KryptoMax® Button Head Tamper-Resistant Concrete Bolt & Anchor with Stainless Steel Post & Steel Zinc Plated Anchor Body Four (4) Pack (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/4X3.3/4-Z-4-PACK)
– 3.75″ inch Long (1/2″ x 3-3/4″ long (.5″ x 3.75″ long))
– Part GAT-BHA-1/4X3.3/4-Z-4-PACK includes K55 socket security bit for installing concrete bolts with a power drill
- 4″ Long KryptoMax® Button Head Tamper-Resistant Concrete Bolt & Anchor with Stainless Steel Post & Steel Zinc Plated Anchor Body Four (4) Pack (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/2X4-Z-4-PACK)
– 4″ inch Long (1/2″ x 4″ long (.5″ x 4″ long))
– Part GAT-BHA-1/2X4-Z-4-PACK includes K55 socket security bit for installing concrete bolts with a power drill
- KryptoMax® Button Head K55 socket security bit for installation of 1/2″ (.5″) tamper resistant hardware you provide for power drills (Part Number: GAT-KM-T55)
G2 offers a full line of intensive use furniture for a variety of border control, commercial, detention, government, industrial, and security applications.
Floor Mount Detention Bench with Handcuff Bar
G2 Automated Technologies, LLC
|Country of Origin|
Made in the USA
(this part number designates 48" (4') wide bench; part numbers for custom sizes/options may differ)
48” Wide x 12” Deep with 18” Seating Height
Overall dimensions can be customized to meet your requirements for your application, ADA requirements, or other specifications. Contact us to discuss or note your requirements in your quote request.
12 Gauge Stainless Steel Top with 1½” Flange around Perimeter – with #4 Polished Finish for Easy-to-Clean Surface and Durability
12 Gauge Stainless Steel Reinforcement Plate Welded to Underside of Seat
One and A Half-Inch (1½” ) Diameter Stainless Steel Handcuff Bar Welded at Three Points along Front of Bench
2 and 3/8” Diameter Schedule 40 Stainless Steel Pedestals (Quantity 2 for 48" Bench; 36”-60”W Benches Include 2 Pedestals, 72” and Wider Include 3 or More Pedestals)
7¼” x 7¼” Square, ¼” Thick Floor Mounting Plates (Quantity 2 for this Bench) with ½” Diameter Mounting Holes (Quantity Four (4) Each Floor Plate)
Fully Welded, Single Piece Design
Tamper-Resistant Mounting Hardware (Anchors, Bolts, Security Bit Driver)
Powder Coated Mild Steel Construction in Custom Colors
Type 430 Stainless Steel Construction
Type 316L Stainless Steel Construction
Custom Sizes and Configurations are Available – Contact Us to Discuss Your Requirements or Note Custom Dimensions/Other Customizations in Your Quote Request
Life Time Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Click Image to Open or Download PDF Format
Click Image to Open or Download PDF Format