Floor Mount Detention Bench
The KryptoMax® stainless steel floor mount detention bench is made in the USA since 1999. Custom sizes are always available, contact us for a fast quote for your requirements.
- Fully Welded Stainless Steel Construction
- Heavy Schedule 40 Stainless Steel Pipe Pedestals
- ½” Diameter Mounting Holes for Secure Floor Mounting
- Available with or without Restraint Rings
- Fully Customizable
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Made in the USA
STAINLESS STEEL FLOOR-MOUNT DETENTION BENCH WITH RESTRAINT RINGS
G2’s KryptoMax® floor mount detention bench (shown with restraint rings) is built for a lifetime of use using uncompromising designs and materials for superior strength and durability.
The heavy gauge stainless steel construction is intended for intensive-use in high security areas such as detention centers, holding areas, jails, prisons, and other demanding environments.
Because the surfaces are the 12 gauge stainless steel, this bench is easy to clean, disinfect, and maintain. In addition, fully welded stainless steel resists tampering or vandalism attempts.
The clean design and solid construction of our stainless steel floor mounted detention benches make them suitable for a variety of intensive use applications and detention installations where safety and security are of highest concern.
RESTRAINT RINGS: This floor mounted detention bench is available with, or without, restraint rings for handcuffs or similar restraints.
RESTRAINT BAR: A heavy duty restraint bar (handcuff bar) welded to the front of the wall mounted bench is also available. Click here for details on our floor mount jail bench with integrated handcuff bar.
MADE IN THE USA:
KryptoMax® detention benches are available in many different styles, with various mounting options.
This KryptoMax® detention bench is available in various lengths to meet your specific space requirements or for seating 1, 2, 3 or more persons. Several versions are shown in the product images such as the 24-inch 1 person detention bench (KM-FDB-24in) and the 48 inch 2 person detention bench (KM-FDB-48in).
We also offer a version of this same bench with a full-length backrest (KM-FDB-72in-BRC). A 24-inch 1 person detention bench with backrest (KM-FDB-24in-BRC) and a 48-inch 2 person detention bench with backrest (KM-FDB-48in-BRC) are also available.
Because it is manufactured in our USA facility, custom dimensions are always available.
We also offer wall-mounted detention benches such our stainless steel, fold-up, wall-mounted bench and many types of floor-mounted detention benches such as our stainless steel corrections bench with restraint bar and the heavy duty KryptoMax® stainless steel prison bench bench with restraint rings welded to the bench frame.
This floor mount detention bench features a fully-welded, heavy duty, 12 gauge stainless steel construction with a standard #4 polished finish.
There is a one half inch (1½”) flange around the perimeter of the top.
A 12 gauge stainless steel reinforcement plate is welded to the underside of the seat top.
This popular design typically includes one-and-a-half-inch diameter stainless steel handcuff rings welded at three points, one at each floor pedestal. It is available without the restraint rings for standard bench seating in commercial, industrial, or any other facility requiring heavy-duty, long-lasting seating.
This 72-inch bench includes three (3) two-inch (2″) diameter schedule 40 stainless steel pedestals that are welded to stainless steel reinforced plates on the underside of the bench top. Our other bench versions may have 1 or 2 pedestals (such as for the 24″ or 48″ benches).
The three (3) stainless steel floor plates are welded to the bottom of each pedestal for the 72-inch bench (shorter benches include 1 or 2 pedestals typically).
The floor plates are seven and a quarter inch by seven and a quarter inch (7¼” x 7¼”) square and one quarter inch (¼”) thick.
The four (4) mounting holes per plate are each one-half inch(½”) in diameter. Therefore, the use of larger diameter hardware results in secure floor mounting particularly when installed with tamper resistant hardware.
We recommend four (4) half-inch (½”) by three and quarter inch (3¼”) long tamper resistant expansion bolts minimum (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/2 x 3 1/4-Z-SS) for each floor plate installation on concrete, stone or other solid surfaces, along with a tamper-resistant-compatible driver for power drills (Part Number: GAT-KM-T55).
All corners and edges are are ground smooth and rounded for safety.
Therefore, the fully welded stainless steel bench provides a secure, strong, single piece design specifically for intensive use.
Alternatively, this bench is available with mild steel construction instead of stainless steel. Powder coated mild steel is not as resilient as stainless, but can offer some initial cost savings to meet budget requirements.
Made in the USA, our stainless steel detention benches set the standard for intensive-use applications. We stand behind the quality of these benches with an included lifetime workmanship warranty.
Due to the weight and security considerations, mounting to concrete, stone, or other similar solid surfaces with tamper resistant concrete bolts & anchors is recommended for secure installation. Please contact us to discuss options, recommendations, or solutions for mounting to surfaces other than concrete, stone, or other similar.
Tamper-resistant bolts and concrete anchors are also available for purchase. They can be provided with the bench for a complete detention seating solution, for example:
- 3.25″ Long KryptoMax® Button Head Tamper-Resistant Concrete Bolt & Anchor with Stainless Steel Post & Steel Zinc Plated Anchor Body Four (4) Pack (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/2X3.1/4-Z-4-PACK); One (1) Pack of Four (4) per Floor Plate (e.g.: Part Number KM-FDB-72in includes three (3) floor mount plates, therefore you require thee (3) packs for a total of 12 concrete bolt & anchor sets)
– 3.25″ inch Long (1/2″ x 3 -1/4″ long (.5″ x 3.25″ long))
– Part GAT-BHA-1/2X3.1/4-Z-4-PACK includes K55 socket security bit for installing concrete bolts with a power drill
- 3.75″ Long KryptoMax® Button Head Tamper-Resistant Concrete Bolt & Anchor with Stainless Steel Post & Steel Zinc Plated Anchor Body Four (4) Pack (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/4X3.3/4-Z-4-PACK); One (1) Pack of Four (4) per Floor Plate (e.g.: Part Number KM-FDB-72in includes three (3) floor mount plates, therefore you require thee (3) packs for a total of 12 concrete bolt & anchor sets)
– 3.75″ inch Long (1/2″ x 3-3/4″ long (.5″ x 3.75″ long))
– Part GAT-BHA-1/4X3.3/4-Z-4-PACK includes K55 socket security bit for installing concrete bolts with a power drill
- 4″ Long KryptoMax® Button Head Tamper-Resistant Concrete Bolt & Anchor with Stainless Steel Post & Steel Zinc Plated Anchor Body Four (4) Pack (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/2X4-Z-4-PACK); One (1) Pack of Four (4) per Floor Plate (e.g.: Part Number KM-FDB-72in includes three (3) floor mount plates, therefore you require thee (3) packs for a total of 12 concrete bolt & anchor sets)
– 4″ inch Long (1/2″ x 4″ long (.5″ x 4″ long))
– Part GAT-BHA-1/2X4-Z-4-PACK includes K55 socket security bit for installing concrete bolts with a power drill
- KryptoMax® Button Head K55 socket security bit for installation of 1/2″ (.5″) tamper resistant hardware you provide for power drills (Part Number: GAT-KM-T55)
G2 offers a full line of intensive use furniture for a variety of border control, commercial, detention, government, industrial, and security applications.
Floor Mount Detention Bench
G2 Automated Technologies, LLC
|Country of Origin|
Made in the USA
(Old Part Number: GAT-FDB-100)
(this part number designates 72"(6') wide bench without restraint feature; part numbers for custom sizes/options may differ)
72”Wide x 12”Dx 18” Height (for Part KM-FDB-72in)
Overall dimensions can be customized to meet your requirements for your application, ADA requirements, or other specifications. Contact us to discuss or note your requirements in your quote request.
12 Gauge Stainless Steel Top with 1½” Flange around Perimeter – with #4 Polished Finish for Easy-to-Clean Surface and Durability
2 and 3/8” Diameter Schedule 40 Stainless Steel Pedestals (Quantity 3 for 72" Bench; 36”-60”W Benches Include 2 Pedestals, 72” and Wider Include 3 or More Pedestals)
7¼” x 7¼” Square, ¼” Thick Floor Mounting Plates (Quantity 2 for this Bench) with ½” Diameter Mounting Holes (Quantity Four (4) Each Floor Plate)
Fully Welded, Single Piece Design
Restraint Rings (Handcuff Rings) Welded to Pedestals & Front of Bench or Welded to Underside of Bench and Front with Reinforcement (also available on both sides of bench – front and back)
Restraint Bar (Handcuff Bar) Welded to Edge of Bench with Underside Reinforcement (also available on both sides of bench – front and back)
Tamper-Resistant Mounting Hardware (Anchors, Bolts, Security Bit Driver)
Powder Coated Mild Steel Construction in Custom Colors
Type 430 Stainless Steel Construction
Type 316L Stainless Steel Construction
Custom Sizes and Configurations are Available – Contact Us to Discuss Your Requirements or Note Custom Dimensions/Other Customizations in Your Quote Request
Life Time Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Click Image to Open or Download PDF Format
Click Image to Open or Download PDF Format