Wall Mounted Detention Bench
The KryptoMax® stainless steel wall mounted detention bench is purposely designed and built for intensive use. Available in custom sizes and configurations such as with or without restraint bar or rings.
- Fully Welded, Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Optional Restraint Rings or Restraint Bar Available
- ½” Diameter Mounting Holes
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Made in the USA
STAINLESS STEEL WALL-MOUNTED DETENTION BENCH
G2’s KryptoMax® wall mounted detention bench is purposely designed and built for intensive use.
The heavy duty 12 gauge stainless steel surfaces are easy to clean and maintain. In addition, fully welded stainless steel also resists tampering or vandalism attempts.
This bench is a wall mounted configuration. Therefore it is ideal where existing floor space is limited or is not solid enough for floor mounting.
RESTRAINT RINGS: This wall mounted detention bench is available with, or without, restraint rings for handcuffs or similar restraints. Our handcuff rings are made with strong, fully-welded, three-eighths-inch (3/8″) stainless steel rod.
RESTRAINT BAR: A heavy duty, three point restraint bar (handcuff bar) welded to the front of the wall mounted bench is also available. Our handcuff bars are built with strong one-half inch (1.5”) round stainless steel tubing that is fully-welded to the bench structure. Square stainless steel tubing is also available.
Unlike many other cheaply-made detention productions, our handcuff bars and rings are solidly welded to the frame, pedestals, or other key points of the applicable bench structure to provide safety and strength for the most secure environments.
MADE IN THE USA:
KryptoMax® detention benches are available in many different styles, with various mounting options.
Also, KryptoMax® detention benches are available in various lengths to meet your specific space requirements or for seating 1, 2, 3 or more persons.
Because it is manufactured in our USA facility, custom dimensions are always available.
We also offer a stainless steel, fold-up, wall-mounted bench and many types of floor-mounted detention benches such as our stainless steel corrections bench with restraint bar, heavy duty stainless steel prisoner bench, and a customer favorite – the KryptoMax® stainless steel corrections bench with restraint rings welded to the bench floor pedestals.
REQUESTING A QUOTE:
Use the request quote feature on this site to get a fast estimate for pricing, availability, and shipping. Note any special requirements in the quote request. One of our sales representatives will respond quickly if there are any additional details required or if you have questions.
Items to consider and specify in your quote request:
(If no custom requirements are noted in your request, the standard wall mounted detention bench configuration will be quoted: a 72″ wide x 12″ deep x 12″ high stainless steel wall mount detention bench without restraint bar or rings)
- Length/Width of Bench
(Standard length/width shown in product images and specific to part number KW-FWB-72in is 72″ (6′ length/width))
(Other suggested lengths 24″ to 96″ (2′ to 8′ length))
(Length/width is customizable to meet your specific requirements)
- Depth of Bench Top Seat
(Standard seat depth is 12″ (1′ deep))
(Customizable to meet your specific requirements)
- Optional Restraint Rings
– Note if Restraint Rings (Handcuff Rings) are to be included
– Square shape restraint rings are available as the standard upgrade option. Other shapes and styles available – note special requirements in your quote request
– Restraint Bar(Handcuff Bar) is available in upgraded version with reinforced bench top version
This wall-mounted detention bench features a fully-welded, heavy duty, 12 gauge stainless steel construction with a standard #4 polished finish.
The fully welded stainless steel wall mount bench provides a strong, single piece design specifically for intensive use.
There is a one and a half inch (1½”) flange around the perimeter of the wall mounted detention bench.
The two (2) stainless steel wall mounting flanges underneath the bench each have two (2) half inch (½”) diameter mounting holes on each plate for half inch mounting bolts, as opposed to 3/8″ commonly used. Therefore, the use of larger diameter hardware results in secure wall mounting.
Optionally available restraint rings (handcuff rings) are 3/8” (.375″) stainless steel rod. As a result, the restraint rings are most commonly requested to be welded to the underside of the bench near the front edge. However, the restraint rings can also be welded to the front of the bench if you desire.
The available restraint bar (handcuff bar) version includes an one and a half-inch (1.5″) diameter stainless steel handcuff bar welded at three points along the front of the bench.
Alternatively, this stainless steel wall bench is available with mild steel construction instead of stainless steel. Powder coated mild steel is not as resilient as stainless, but can offer some initial cost savings to meet budget requirements.
Due to the weight and security considerations, mounting to concrete, stone, or other similar solid surfaces with tamper resistant concrete bolts & anchors is recommended for secure installation. Please contact us to discuss options, recommendations, or solutions for mounting to surfaces other than concrete, stone, or other similar.
Tamper-resistant bolts and concrete anchors are also available for purchase. They can be provided with the bench for a complete detention seating solution, for example:
- 3.25″ Long KryptoMax® Button Head Tamper-Resistant Concrete Bolt & Anchor with Stainless Steel Post & Steel Zinc Plated Anchor Body Four (4) Pack (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/2X3.1/4-Z-4-PACK)
– 3.25″ inch Long (1/2″ x 3 -1/4″ long (.5″ x 3.25″ long))
– Part GAT-BHA-1/2X3.1/4-Z-4-PACK includes K55 socket security bit for installing concrete bolts with a power drill
- 3.75″ Long KryptoMax® Button Head Tamper-Resistant Concrete Bolt & Anchor with Stainless Steel Post & Steel Zinc Plated Anchor Body Four (4) Pack (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/4X3.3/4-Z-4-PACK)
– 3.75″ inch Long (1/2″ x 3-3/4″ long (.5″ x 3.75″ long))
– Part GAT-BHA-1/4X3.3/4-Z-4-PACK includes K55 socket security bit for installing concrete bolts with a power drill
- 4″ Long KryptoMax® Button Head Tamper-Resistant Concrete Bolt & Anchor with Stainless Steel Post & Steel Zinc Plated Anchor Body Four (4) Pack (Part Number: GAT-BHA-1/2X4-Z-4-PACK)
– 4″ inch Long (1/2″ x 4″ long (.5″ x 4″ long))
– Part GAT-BHA-1/2X4-Z-4-PACK includes K55 socket security bit for installing concrete bolts with a power drill
- KryptoMax® Button Head K55 socket security bit for installation of 1/2″ (.5″) tamper resistant hardware you provide for power drills (Part Number: GAT-KM-T55)
G2 offers a full line of intensive use furniture for a variety of border control, commercial, detention, government, industrial, and security applications.
Wall Mounted Detention Bench
G2 Automated Technologies, LLC
|Country of Origin|
Made in the USA
(this part number designates 72"(6') wide bench without restraint feature; part numbers for custom sizes/options may differ)
72”Wide x 12”Dx 12” Height (for Part KM-FWB-72in)
Overall dimensions can be customized to meet your requirements for your application, ADA requirements, or other specifications. Contact us to discuss or note your requirements in your quote request.
12 Gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel Construction with #4 Polished Finish
Fully Welded, Single Piece Design
½” Diameter Wall Mounting Holes (Two (2) per Wall Flange)
Restraint Rings (Handcuff Rings) Welded to Front or Bottom of Bench
Restraint Bar (Handcuff Bar) Welded to Front of Bench
Tamper-Resistant Mounting Hardware (Anchors, Bolts, Security Bit Driver)
Powder Coated Mild Steel Construction in Custom Colors
Type 430 Stainless Steel Construction
Type 316L Stainless Steel Construction
Custom Sizes and Configurations are Available – Contact Us to Discuss Your Requirements or Note Custom Dimensions/Other Customizations in Your Quote Request
Life Time Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Click Image to Open or Download PDF Format
Click Image to Open or Download PDF Format