Kitchen Prep Table
The KryptoMax® heavy duty stainless steel kitchen prep table for corrections work areas is customizable to meet your requirements.
- Stainless Steel Construction Throughout
- 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Work Surface
- Heavy Duty Table Frame Built to Withstand Up to 1,000 Pounds of Weight
- Stainless Steel Leveling Feet with Non-Marring Floor Pads
- Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
- Fully Customizable – Contact Us to Discuss Your Requirements
- Made in the USA
STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN PREP TABLE
G2’s KryptoMax® stainless steel detention kitchen prep table is better than the rest. It features solid Type 304 series stainless steel single piece construction and an attractive polished finish.
The heavy gauge, corrosion-resistant stainless is the perfect work surface for food preparation and detention facility kitchen areas, as well as for general use anywhere a solid, sturdy work surface is required. Stainless is easy to clean and helps prevent the growth of bacteria.
The rugged and durable intensive-use frame and work surface are built to withstand up to 1,000 pounds.
We also offer additional variations of this table with other features such as our stainless steel floor-mounted table with kick guard privacy panel, stainless steel table with drawers and a storage shelf underneath, stainless steel table with center-mounted kick guard, stainless steel table with restraint rings, and many other types of stainless steel detention table designs.
CUSTOM TABLES AND MORE:
Consider this table a base configuration. There are many ways to adapt or change the configuration to match your needs. Custom request can be quickly quoted and drawings designed to show you exactly how it will be built.
G2 Automated Technologies manufactures a full line of stainless steel tables, specialized tables with chemical-resistant surfaces, height-adjustable tables, industry-specific tables for chemical engineering, clean rooms, oil and gas, and pharmaceutical research, tables with integrated sinks, custom stainless steel conference room tables, and more under several of our internationally-recognized brands in addition to our KryptoMax® line of products. Links to our other branded products for EnduraSteel™, SterilKleen®, and SurgiKleen® can be found at the bottom of this page.
This table can be built with custom dimensions to match your requirements. Many available options can be added to the design for added features or functionality. Contact us to discuss or note your customization requirements in your quote request notes field.
Other Customization Examples:
- Custom under-bracing configurations for ergonomics, fitment around floor-mounted plumbing, and more
- Special frame or tabletop designs to accommodate heavy items
- Ergonomic and Height-Adjusting
- Make the table height adjustable for ergonomic work surface by adding automatic electric or manual crank hydraulic lifts
- Electropolish, powder coat, and more
- Add swiveling casters for portability (many types available: locking, large diameter wheels, etc.)
- Add push handles for control while moving
- Non – Metallic Work Surface
- Build table top with HDPE, UHMWDPE, or other material for additional chemical-resistance or other special material handling capabilities
- Prevent Spills or Splashes
- Add raised spill lips into the table top around perimeter of the work surface to prevent liquids from running off onto floor
- Add back or side splashes to prevent wall damage or encroachment onto adjacent surfaces
- Restraint Bars and Rings
- Add handcuff rings or a surface-mounted handcuff bar for safety
- Special Stainless Steel Surfaces
- Build the table with perforated stainless steel or rod top stainless for air flow or draining of liquids
- Add drawers, overhead shelf, undershelf, etc. for additional storage capacity
Solid stainless steel construction is corrosion resistant and easy to clean for removal of germs and does not promote growth of bacteria.
The frame is fully gas tungsten arc welded (GTAW) for a single piece design. All edges are ground smooth for safety and a clean finish.
Fully welded 16 gauge stainless steel tubing will handle the toughest of jobs. Our standard top is made of 16 gauge durable 304 stainless steel with an attractive #4 polished finish
This table also comes standard with heavy duty, non-marring, leveling feet. The feet are screwed into the table legs so that table can be set level on uneven surfaces. Optional heavy duty bolt-to-floor flanges, wall mount brackets, and other base/mounting solutions can be supplied instead per your requirements.
Other available options include back splash, side splashes, an under shelf for extra storage, and custom table heights and sizes.
This stainless steel kitchen prep table is also available with mild steel construction instead of stainless steel. Powder coated mild steel is not as resilient as stainless, but can offer some initial cost savings to meet budget requirements.
G2 offers a full line of intensive use furniture for a variety of border control, commercial, detention, government, industrial, and security applications.
G2 Automated Technologies, LLC
|Country of Origin|
Made in the USA
24”D x 48”W x 36”H
Table dimensions, height, depth, etc. can be customized to meet your requirements
16 Gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel Work Surface (24" x 48") with 36" Work Surface Height
Heavy Duty 1.5"x1.5" Square Stainless Steel Tubing Table Frame with Seam-Welded Joints
Stainless Steel Table Top and Frame
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Leveling Feet with Anti-Marring Pads
Custom Features and Sizes are Available – Contact Us to Discuss Your Requirements or Note Customizations in Your Quote Request
Frame Base Options: Bolt-to-Floor Foot Flanges, Locking Swivel Casters for Portability, and Wall Mount Brackets
Custom Storage and/or Work Surfaces: Perforated Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel Rod, HDPE, UHMWPE, Etc.
Stainless Steel Table Top with Powder Coat Finish Mild Steel Frame, Back Panel, or Floor Mounting Plates
Powder Coated Finish in Custom Colors
Type 430 Stainless Steel Construction
Type 316L Stainless Steel Construction
Custom Sizes are Available – Contact Us to Discuss Your Requirements or Note Custom Dimensions in Your Quote Request
Life Time Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Click Image to Open or Download PDF Format
Click Image to Open or Download PDF Format